March 7, 2012

Houzz About It

I'm excited to announce that I have been chosen to become a House Tour Contributor on Houzz.com. If you've never been to Houzz, it's an amazing and extensive resource for design ideas and inspiration.

I have the privilege of going into beautifully designed homes, photographing the interior and interviewing the families who live there. My first write-up was published last weekend and can be seen below!


Follow me on Houzz! If you have any suggestions for amazing houses in the Orange/LA/San Diego County areas, please send them my way! I will be doing one or two tours per month and I am looking for my next subjects!

3 comments:

Barstools said...

Wow! Lovely interiors indeed.

Anonymous said...

could you PLEASE let me know where you got the blue pillows?

Tara Bussema said...

You know, I'm not sure where the homeowner got those particular pillows! I know she had a lot of them custom-made!

Post a Comment